- What did God say that His house which is called by His name had become in their eyes?
- When the people wouldn't obey God, what did they walk in or follow?
- What do those who heal the wound of God's people lightly say?
- What was the condition of the people when the harvest was over at the end of the summer?
- Why does God say that one should not be terrified or dismayed at the signs in the heavens?
- Why does God say that the shepherds are stupid and senseless?
- What is not in man? (two answers)
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/jer7-10.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/jer7-10.htm
Last updated on March 5, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Terry