- What did John hear that he didn't write down? Why did he not
write it down?
- What was John told to eat?
- How did it affect his mouth and his stomach?
- What was John told to measure?
- For how long a time were the two witnesses given the power to
prophesy? What were they wearing?
- With what two Old Testament symbols does John identify the two
- Who will kill the two witnesses and where?
- For how long a time will people not let the bodies of the two
witnesses be buried? How will people celebrate their death?
- How much of the city was destroyed in the earthquake?
- How many people were killed in the earthquake?
- What was seen in heaven when God's temple was opened?
http://www.bterry.com/revelation/rev10-11.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/revelation/rev10-11.htm
Last updated on March 10, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2002-2004 Bruce Terry