- From whom does Paul say that the government gets its
- Who should be afraid of earthly rulers?
- For what two reasons should one be subject to rulers?
- What four things does Paul say should be given to rulers?
- What debt can never be paid off?
- What commandment sums up many of the ten commandments?
- Why is love said to fulfill the law?
- How close is our salvation now?
- What should one put off and put on?
- What six sins does Paul warn against in the end of Romans 13?
- For what should one make no provision?
Last Updated November 19, 2013
Page maintained by