- To what Old Testament character does Paul initially refer in
chapter 4 to show that justification is by faith?
- What Old Testament scripture does Paul initially quote in chapter 4 to show that justification is by faith (i.e., where is it found)?
- What does Paul say the wages or reward of one who works for
his salvation should be regarded as?
- What does Paul say is reckoned or credited as righteousness?
- What Old Testament character pronounces a blessing on the
person to whom God reckons righteousness apart from works?
- What Old Testament scripture does Paul quote to show this blessing (i.e., where is it found)?
- What was circumcision with regards to the righteousness that comes by faith?
- What does Paul say that the law brings or works? What is lacking if there is no law?
- What were two barriers to Abraham and Sarah having children?
- How did Abraham grow strong in his faith?
- For whose sake were the words "it was reckoned to him"
Last Updated October 10, 2013
Page maintained by