Double Homework—Romans 8
- For whom is there now no condemnation?
- What has the law of the Spirit of life set us free from?
- In what two ways did God send His Son?
- What do those who live according to the flesh set their minds on? What does that lead to?
- What do those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on? What does that lead to?
- What does Paul say about the person who does not have the
Spirit of Christ?
- Through what will God give life to our mortal bodies?
- Who is to put to death the deeds of the body? Who will help?
- Because we have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, what
do we cry?
- For what purpose do we share in Christ's sufferings?
- For what does the creation eagerly await?
- What two things are not worth comparing?
- From what will the creation be set free?
- What does Paul say the completion of the process of adoption
as sons is?
- With what do we wait for that which we hope for?
- With what does the Spirit intercede for us?
- To whom does God work everything for good?
- Who is predestined? For what are they predestined?
- What five things does God do in our salvation?
- What situations cannot separate us from the love of Christ?
- In all the trouble and persecution of life, what are we
through the One who loved us?
- What things does Paul say cannot separate us from the love of
God in Christ?
Last Updated October 29, 2013
Page maintained by