- How does one establish his plans? (chap. 16)
- What goes before destruction and a fall? (chap. 16)
- What do people think about a fool who keeps silent? (chap. 17)
- What does a fool not take pleasure in? What does he take
pleasure in? (chap. 18)
- How close does a good friend stay? (chap. 18)
- Where does a prudent wife come from? (chap. 19)
- Although a man may make many plans, what will be established?
- What is a mocker and what leads to brawling? (chap. 20)
- How does bread gained by deceit initially taste to a person?
How does it taste later? (chap. 20)
- What is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice? (chap.
- What is better than living with a contentious woman? (two
answers--both chap. 21)
Last Updated April 17, 2003
Page maintained by