- In the twenty-seventh Psalm, what metaphors describe God?
- In the thirtieth Psalm, how long does the psalmist say that
God's anger and favor last?
- What blessing does David pronounce upon the sinner in the
- In the thirty-second Psalm, what were David's experiences when
he didn't confess his sin and when he did?
- In the thirty-third Psalm, what does God do with the counsel
of the nations/Gentiles?
- In the thirty-fourth Psalm, what is God's attitude toward
those with a broken heart and crushed spirit?
- What prophecy in the thirty-fourth Psalm is quoted by John
about Jesus on the cross?
- In the thirty-fifth Psalm, what physical stance of prayer is
- Who does the thirty-seventh Psalm say will inherit the land
that is repeated by Jesus?
- How does the psalmist characterize the righteous and wicked
as regards borrowing and lending?
- What had the psalmist of the thirty-seventh Psalm never seen
in all his long life?
Last Updated October 30, 2002
Page maintained by